Wednesday, April 25, 2012

AAAHHH!!!!!!!

So I may have just created the BIGGEST disaster of my life!!! I was so excited yesterday when I upgraded our computer (a mac) to Lion. I decided to do this because we have an iCloud account and I want all of the pictures I take on my phone to sync to my computer automatically. I really like Lion and it is super cool to use. Imagine my disappointment when I realized that once you have Lion installed, you have to ALSO pay to upgrade iPhoto in order for the syncing to occur. So I went through the steps and read everything carefully then started the upgrade. When the new iPhoto was installed I opened it up to see if my streamed photos were there..... and NOTHING was there!!!! Not a single picture that I have starting with my baby belly full of my daughter, the birth of both of my kids (nothing yucky), all of our dogs. EVERYTHING IS GONE!!! After crying for a good 15 minutes, I moved into the next stage of grief and got furious! I made an appointment with the genius bar at the apple store for this afternoon in hopes that they can fix this. Nowhere did it say that my photos might not make the upgrade with me. Someone will be getting an ear full if the pictures of my life are gone forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment