Friday, April 27, 2012

"You are the cutest boy in the world, Beans."

video
I took this video the other day as we were getting the Beans ready for his nap. These are the moments I honestly take a step back and realize that I am blessed beyond words. It makes me cry for a number of reasons. One being that I know time is precious and fleeting. I know they won't be like this but for a blink of an eye. They amaze me everyday, even on the days that aren't as sweet as this one :) I will for sure keep this video to show to them when they are fighting as teenagers.

1 comment:

  1. I am catching up on your blog, but had to tell you that I watched this video DOZENS of times when you posted it on fb. Possibly dozens of dozens. I showed Chris, Knox, friends. Seriously THE cutest thing in the entire world!

    ReplyDelete