Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Quotes of a Lifetime

I realized today that I find myself laughing what seems like every 10 seconds at what comes out of my daughter's mouth. Now, don't get me wrong, in between the laughing I am probably cussing because my hilarious child is equally as strong willed and challenging. With that being said, I decided to keep a running tab of "isms" that Busy says that either crack me up, make me mad or just get me thinking :)

1. We were running late to school the other day and we were getting stopped at EVERY red light. By red light number 3 I threw up my arms and let out an exasperated sigh and verbal "aaarrgghh!" Busy asked why I was frustrated and I told her because we were getting stopped at every light and running late to which she replied "Don't grumble about what you can't change, Mommy. We will get there when we get there." WOW that kid is amazing! (and it's good to know that she is actually getting the important lessons I try to teach her :) I thanked her and cranked up the music. So we get to school a little late. If that's the worst thing that happened that day, we were having a pretty great day.

2. "I like it when Daddy takes me to school. He doesn't ask me so many questions." My bad.

3. Mo taught Busy the words to the song 'Anna Mae.' Instead of singing "Anna Mae, with legs like toothpicks and a neck like a giraffe," she sings "Anna Mae, that tastes like toothpicks!" HEHE. I'm not going to lie, I let her sing it that way for a while. I though it was pretty cute :)

4. "I think I discovered something when we made dinner tonight. I like cilandro (cilantro) but I really don't like the taste of garlic. That stuff makes me spit."

No comments:

Post a Comment