Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Cry

There is something about my son that makes my breath catch and my heart skip. I remember holding him the day he was born, sitting in the hospital room, just the two of us. Looking in his eyes there was something about him that I couldn't explain. It was a feeling that I had about him that I couldn't quite put my finger on. Whatever is was or is, he is simply a very special boy. His laugh is like medicine for the soul, his eyes look into you instead of at you, his touch is soft and his love is gentle yet crushing. He is the love of my life and it makes me cry that he will be 1 in two weeks. I know that may seem silly. I was so excited for Busy to turn 1, but I am met with a lump in my throat when I begin to think about November 29th. It may be because he may be my last. It may be because time has gone far faster this time around. Whatever the reason, I am so proud of the little man he is starting to grow into. I just wish he would slow down the growing part.

So with tears in my eyes, I gathered some of my favorite pictures of the Beans from the first year of his life. It is absolutely amazing how fast time flies when you're having fun.














































No comments:

Post a Comment