Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sick Day

Beansie is the happiest most easy going baby on the planet, but Sunday night he woke up at 1:30 am with a  fever of 102 and was so uncomfortable and hot to the touch. He had a bottle and just wanted to sleep on me for a bit (and as sad as it was, it felt so perfect to have him lay warm and cozy on me). He woke up that morning  fussy, red eyed, snoofalie, hot and sad, and I knew something was awry. I took him to the doctor and they confirmed that he had a double ear infection. We got an antibiotic and battled through the crummies that day. Tuesday I woke him up at 7:30 to get some food on his tummy so he could take his medicine. After eating, all he wanted to do was lay on my chest and started to fall asleep. He went back to bed at 8 and slept for 3 more hours then took a 2.5 hour afternoon nap as well. I decided to keep him home from school yesterday, but he was a completely new child! You can tell his ears are still bothering him a little, but he is all smiles again and back to playing with everything :) We even did a little baby learning yesterday after his morning nap (which I will post about next). There is nothing more heartbreaking than a sick baby, so I am very happy that he is feeling better.

Welcome back Beansie!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment