Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Painted Snowman

We woke up this morning to a beautiful snowy wonderland and of course took advantage of it by building a snowman! I had actually toyed with the idea of bringing snow into the house to paint it, but came to my senses and decided that we would take the painting outside. 
1st, we built our snowman.


I made "paint" by coloring water with food coloring then
putting the cups in the snow while we made our snowman
so the water would get really cold. That way the water wouldn't
melt the snowman as we painted.

Then we painted 
It was game day, so I added some flare to the back :)
Busy gathered some snow in a bag (which was
really cute) so I let her bring it inside to make
snow dinner. Apparently I hadn't come to my
senses after all ;)
Daddy threw some food coloring in the pot with the snow
and the kids got to 'cooking'








No comments:

Post a Comment