Sunday, December 9, 2012

Week in Review

So this past week the Beans went in for his one year check up (which has it's own post), Busy had a play date at the park, I went to Chicago for a girls trip and we finally picked out and decorated our Christmas tree!!! This is what our week looked like in pictures...

Silly boy! 
Trouble.

Still loves the bath


       
I have no idea what is going on here.
The neighborhood is starting to look like Christmas!
                             


Elizabeth and me at RL for lunch in Chicago. There were 9 of us there :)

Lunch at The North End Cafe


"I'll see you tomorrow...maybe later!" We stopped by Jerry Lotz's house to look at his treasures.

Tree shopping

So much fun!


He is yelling at Omar who is helping the man put the tree on the car! "DaDa!" 

Stop trying to block me from the camera, sister. 

A post nap snack. His first taste of peanut butter...
delicious! 


decorating the tree with salt dough ornaments.

A post dinner snoogle with my baby bears :)


No comments:

Post a Comment