- white t-shirt (I got one at Hobby Lobby)
- sand paper
What to do
- *Color hard on the sand paper. You have to color hard so the transfer will work.
- Iron the sand paper, drawing side down, onto the shirt using a paper towel between the paper and iron. Iron on the cotton setting for about 30 seconds then check a corner to make sure it transferred.
- Remove the sand paper and voila! She has a fun new t-shirt with her own drawing!
- To set the color, place a couple of paper towels on the design and iron. This will remove any extra wax. Then throw it in the drier for about 20 minutes or so.
- Make sure you wash it separately the first time.