What you need:
- foil baking pan
- white paper
- two magnets (different sizes) for the top and one attracting magnet for the bottom
What to do:
- Put the paper in the foil tray with some paint dots.
- Place one magnet on the paper and hold the other magnet on the bottom of the tray matching it up to the top magnet.
- While you are holding the tray, let your child move the bottom magnet around and watch the top magnet move along!
- Once your painting is finished, hang it to dry and grab another piece of paper.
- Using the other size magnet, repeat steps 1-3 then discuss the similarities and differences between the two paintings.
- Once dry, hang in your art gallery!
|We used the magnet from the child locks for|
the bottom "driver" magnet.
|Small magnet painting|
|Large magnet painting|