Monday, February 4, 2013

Week in Review...it's still freezing.


To be honest, I am starting to get a little tiresome of all this cold weather and snow. Scratch that. Just the cold weather. If if could snow in warm weather, I would be fine with that. Why, you may ask? Because the look on my daughter's face and the pure joy in her voice as she slid down a snow covered hill on her very first sled ride was simply magical. They say that every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings, and every time a baby laughs for the first time a fairy is born. If that's all true, then I can't imagine what wonderful thing happens when a child is truly, innocently overcome with pure joy. That sound is enough to make me melt with love. 
My kids continue to amaze me daily and watching them grow together is my pure joy :)

This is what we did this week through pictures...
The Beans went to the dentist for the first time...

...and rocked it! 
Busy is a pro! 
Busy thought it would help if she held her brother's hand on the way to the dentist, for moral support :)
We played with friends.

Busy cleared out one of my kitchen cabinets to make a "secret hide out."

We watched an afternoon movie on a snow day.





We went on a new adventure that turned out to be a lot of fun!

Busy insisted that she do it by herself.
videoThis is the joy I was talking about...


She wanted to pull the sled up the hill by herself, too. 

Beansie didn't want to be left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment