What you need:
- 1 Tablespoon of salt
- 1 Tablespoon of self-rising flour
- A few drops of food coloring
- paint brushes or Q-tips
- paper plates
- About 1 and 1/3 Tablespoons of water (1 Tbs. + 1 tsp.)
What to do:
- Mix the salt, flour and food coloring together.
- stir in the water until you get a smooth paste.
- Using the Q-tips, paint the paste on the plates to create your masterpiece.
- When you are finished painting, place the plate in the microwave for between 10 and 30 seconds. We did it for about 20 seconds or so, depending on the thickness of the paint on the plate.
- Display and enjoy!
|The Beans is obviously having a blast!|
|Our masterpieces :)|