Tuesday, December 10, 2013

"Crusty" the Snowman!!!

I write this post through tears of laughter!! We were measuring and mixing the white glue and shaving cream to make snow paint all while listening to Christmas music (on iTunes Radio, which is amazing, btw). As if in a movie, the song Frosty the Snowman came on. I drew a snowman on one of Beansie's papers as a guide and he started painting it with "snow". After a few seconds of listening to the song and painting, he looks up and said "Look, Moms! I painting Crusty the Snowman!" I am not exaggerating when I say that I could not stand on my feet due to the cramping in my stomach from laughing so hard! Busy had the same reaction and the Beans loves thinking he did something funny so he started laughing too :)

So here it is, "Crusty" the Snowman


All you have to do is mix equal parts white glue and shaving cream, mix and paint! And if you have any left over once you've finished painting, make sure to put it in an airtight container and stick it in the fridge for a bit. It gets cold so you can finger paint with it and it's like painting with real snow! 




1 comment: