Monday, December 2, 2013

Decorating for Christmas

Christmas is my favorite holiday! I love the smells, the sights, the tastes and the meaning of Christmas. We have started decorating around the house and it's taking a little longer than usual. We are in a new house and I see so much potential for Christmas and winter decorations! The kids are really wanting to help decorate this year and that is just fine by me! So, this is just some of what we're doing around here to get in the Christmas spirit…

Our snowman door is new this year!
I got the idea here.

Our stockings complete with our Elf, Scout.

I let the kids pick out new lights this year and
obviously they went for the brightest, most colorful
option! It's a little much, but they love it. And most
of the ornaments are on the bottom half ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment