Sight Word Rocks
I told you that we like to paint on anything! Today Busy wanted to paint rocks and not missing a learning opportunity, we turned the painted masterpieces into sight word and number rocks ;)
What You Need:
- Paint and brushes (we used liquid watercolors)
- A chalkboard marker (optional) You can also use white paint or a Sharpie marker
What To Do:
- Collect rocks and give them a good washing then dry them thoroughly.
- Paint each rock, and get creative with the colors and patterns!
3. Once the paint has dried, write a sight word on each rock. You can flip the rocks over and write more words on the backs. Or do what we did and write numbers on the back!