What You Need:
- Contact paper
- paper plates
- hole punch
- yarn or string or pipe cleaners
- crayons, paint, stickers or markers (anything to decorate the rim of the plate)
What To Do:
- Collect materials to stick on the contact paper (this time we collected leaves and flowers)
- Cut the center out of the plate, leaving the rim.
- Trace a circle on the contact paper using the center of the plate.
- cut out the circle about a 1/2 inch wider than the traced line.
- stick the contact paper circle in the center of the plate.
- stick collected materials on the contact paper.
- punch a hole in the top of the paper plate rim.
- hang your sun catcher in a sunny window using the yarn, string or pipe cleaners.