What you need:
- 1 bottle of Elmer's Clear School Glue
- 1/2 cup Sta-Flo Liquid Starch (you can also find this in the laundry isle)
- Liquid watercolors
What to do:
- Pour the glue in a glass bowl.
- Mix in the watercolor.
- Slowly add the liquid starch in small amounts and knead with your hands.
- Once you add the starch, stretch it out to make sure it stretches but doesn't break.
- You can even store it in an air tight container and pop it in the fridge for a cold slime!
- The key with this is to mix the liquid starch in small amounts slowly and not to dump all of the ingredients in all at once to mix. I have thrown away some batches doing that.
- I always read that it takes equal parts glue and starch, but that recipe NEVER works for us! I have no idea why...
- In these pictures you will notice that the slime is glittery!! That's because we did something a little different this time. We used a little less than one full bottle of clear glue, then used Elmer's Glitter Glue to make up the difference. It turned out great!!