What You Need:
- Self propelled cars, trucks or planes
- A long sheet of paper
- Washable markers - I say washable because there is a strong chance the vehicles will veer off the paper. Washable markers wipe up much easier than regular ones ;)
- Blue painter's tape
What To Do:
- Tape the long paper to the floor.
- Tape the markers to the vehicles making sure the tip of the marker touches the paper once taped.
- Wind them up and let them go! (put one person at each end of the paper so the vehicles don't drive off the end and onto the rug...)
As always, please feel free to share photos of your kiddos in the art process on our Facebook page or email me!! We love seeing others doing what we do :) And if you have a favorite activity you would like to share with us, do that too!! We love new ideas!